Larchmont, NY finest wine and spirits retailer. Great prices and selection, in-store and online.

Christian Moreau Chablis Vaillon Cuvée Guy Moreau 2015

Out of stock

We're sorry, but this product is not currently available.

The Domaine Christian Moreau Pere et Fils 1er Cru Vaillon "Cuvee Guy Moreau" is sourced from select vines planted in 1933, from multiple plots within the Moreau holdings. Vinification: 60% of the overall Guy Moreau blend is aged entirely in stainless steel, with the remaining 40% seeing oak for a total of 6 months. The wine is then blended and aged for additional time in stainless steel prior to bottling. Seeing more oak aging than the other Vaillon cuvée the Cuvée Guy Moreau is typically ripe on the palate, rich and complex while retaining a finish of mineral and clean acidity.
Category White Wine
Country France
Region Burgundy
Appellation Chablis
Brand Christian Moreau
  • wa93

Wine AdvocateThe 2015 Chablis 1er Cru Vaillons Cuvee Guy Moreau, which was so impressive from barrel, fulfills its potential now in bottle. It has a lilting bouquet of lime flower and subtle tropical aromas common in this vintage. The definition is superb. The palate offers exquisite balance with notes of praline, nectarine and a hint of white chocolate all cut through by perfectly pitched acidity and a slight, unimposing creaminess on the finish. What a delicious Chablis!

Neal Martin, August 31, 2017
  • ws92

Wine SpectatorA touch of oak lends roundness to this fleshy white, along with vanilla and pastry accents. Balanced, staying lively as the peach, lanolin and spice notes play out. Drink now through 2024. 50 cases imported.

Bruce Sanderson, August 31, 2017